top of page


Specialising in Primises Licences for the sale of alochol, we also offer a range of other services. Take a look below to see how we can help you. 


Premises Licences

PR Retail have been dealing with clients and helping them obtain their premises licences to sell alcohol since 2005.

We have obtained over 800 premises licences during that time to enable clients to sell alcohol ON and OFF their premises. These premises include: public houses, night clubs, universities, newsagents, convenience stores, petrol stations, theatres and restaurants. (We are not limited to these types of premises, so feel free to enquire about any sort of establishment you may need a licence for.)












Our fees are competitive. We travel Britain extensively and have achieved premises licences throughout England, Scotland and Wales. We continue to branch out to various locations far and wide.


Staff Training

PR Retail offer staff training to clients to help comply with licencing conditions. 


This includes: visiting the premises, updating staff on ID verification, consequences of underage sales, the condition on the licence and all other relevant matters regarding the Licencing Act 2003. 


We have represented many clients who have received objections to their licence applications and have been successful in obtaining their licence. 


We have also represented many clients at review hearings where responsable authorities have tried to revoke premises licences. You'll find our fees competitive. 




We can quote fees to include scaled plan, council fee, public notice in local newspaper and the application to the council.

Please contact us for a quote.


Personal Licences

A personal licence allows individuals to supply alcohol where a premises licence or a temporary event notice is in force. Not every person at an establishment that supplies alcohol needs to be a personal licence holder but most premises licences require every sale of alcohol to be authorised by a personal licence holder.


We can help clients in order to obtain a personal licence.

Late Night Refreshment Licences

Late night refreshment applies

to the supply of hot food or hot

drink to members of the public,

or a section of the public, on or

from premises, whether for

consumption on or off the

premises between the hours

of 11pm and 5am.


We can help clients obtain late

night refreshment licences for

restaurants and takeaways.


Regulated Entertainment

A licence is sometimes needed for regulated entertainment (recorded music, performance of dance, indoor sporting events, live music.) PR Retail can also help in achieving regulated entertainment licences.












If you are submitting the licence application yourself, we can draw up the plans for you. Please contact us for a quote.



bottom of page